- A whole food diet USDA certified for human consumption & famous for super palatability
- A biologically appropriate natural prey nutrient profile featuring a moisture, protein, and fat rich food with zero to one percent carbohydrates
- Gently cooked gourmet prepared ingredients and techniques applied for superior taste, nutrition, and variety, cooked in healthy consommé with no heavy starches or gravies
- An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
- Sustainable foods and materials made in responsible ways to protect our future
- Best food safety standards in the world
- Lowest carbohydrate food on the pet food market in canned, raw, or dry food
- Real food, real nutrition, real results, all products made with whole meats, seafood, and other food ingredients, no meatloaf, mystery meat pate, or gravy in our product line
- A wonderful, healthy way to feed your pet who will devour our food like never before!
Tiki Cat Gourmet Whole Food Brand Cat Food Hookena Luau is made with wild caught, flaked Ahi Tuna loin and shredded chicken breast meat. We simmer our tuna and chicken in a chicken consommé broth made in a traditional stock method to produce naturally occurring flavors. The final stage is to add our sunflower oil, vitamins and minerals.
Flaked Ahi Tuna, Shredded Chicken Breast, Chicken Consommé, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium lactate. Contains less than 1% of the following: Tricalcium phosphate, Tuna Fish Oil, Choline chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Thiamine mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A acetate, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein (Min)||19.4%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||2%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.0%|
|Caloric Content||98 Calories/2.8 oz can|
209 Calories/6 oz can
|Case Size||Case of 12|
|Can Size||Small Can|
|Life Stage||All Life Stages|
|Protein Source||Chicken, Tuna|