- A whole food diet USDA certified for human consumption & famous for super palatability
- A biologically appropriate natural prey nutrient profile featuring a moisture, protein, and fat rich food with zero to one percent carbohydrates
- Gently cooked gourmet prepared ingredients and techniques applied for superior taste, nutrition, and variety, cooked in healthy consommé with no heavy starches or gravies
- An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
- Sustainable foods and materials made in responsible ways to protect our future
- Best food safety standards in the world
- Lowest carbohydrate food on the pet food market in canned, raw, or dry food
- Real food, real nutrition, real results, all products made with whole meats, seafood, and other food ingredients, no meatloaf, mystery meat pate, or gravy in our product line
- A wonderful, healthy way to feed your pet who will devour our food like never before!
Tiki Cat Gourmet Whole Food Brand Cat Food Molokai Luau is made with wild caught Ahi Tuna loin combining both red and white meat that is flaked. We have topped our tuna with Calamari. We layer our Ahi Tuna with Calamari over a little brown rice and simmer all of our ingredients in an Ahi Tuna consommé broth made with bones, heads, and unused portions of the tuna in a traditional stock method to produce naturally occurring flavors. The final stage is to add our sunflower oil, vitamins and minerals.
Flaked Ahi Tuna, Tuna Consommé, Calamari, Brown Rice (4%), Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium lactate. Contains less than 1% of the following:, Tricalcium phosphate, Choline chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E supplement, Zinc sulfate, Thiamine mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Manganese sulfate, Vitamin A acetate, Potassium iodide, Ferrous sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Copper sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein (Min)||14.2%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||2.5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.0%|
|Caloric Content||94 Calories/2.8 oz can|
201 Calories/6 oz can
|Case Size||Case of 8|
|Can Size||Medium Can|
|Grain Content||With Grain|
|Life Stage||All Life Stages|