- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for the fussiest eaters.
SENIOR DOGS ARE BEST FED A DIET RICH IN PROTEIN TO PROMOTE LEAN MUSCLE MASS, YET LIMITED IN CALORIES TO PROMOTE A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail ?ounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, alfalfa, lentil ?ber, natural chicken ?avor, chicken cartilage, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken fat, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freezedried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sun?ower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bi?dobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude Protein (Min)||38%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||8%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.8%|