- A whole food diet USDA certified for human consumption & famous for super palatability
- A biologically appropriate natural prey nutrient profile featuring a moisture, protein, and fat rich food with zero to one percent carbohydrates
- Gently cooked gourmet prepared ingredients and techniques applied for superior taste, nutrition, and variety, cooked in healthy consommé with no heavy starches or gravies
- An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
- Sustainable foods and materials made in responsible ways to protect our future
- Best food safety standards in the world
- Lowest carbohydrate food on the pet food market in canned, raw, or dry food
- Real food, real nutrition, real results, all products made with whole meats, seafood, and other food ingredients, no meatloaf, mystery meat pate, or gravy in our product line
- A wonderful, healthy way to feed your pet who will devour our food like never before!
Tiki Cat Gourmet Whole Food Brand Cat Food Tahitian Grill is made using wild caught sardines that are sliced into cutlets, removing the tail and fins. We cook them in their own consommé broth made with whole sardines in a traditional stock method to produce naturally occurring flavors. We add a blend of vegetable gums to the broth at the end to provide a gentle jelly to protect this delicate meat from falling apart. The final stage is to add our sunflower oil, vitamins and minerals.
Sardine Cutlets, Sardine Consommé. Contains less than 1% of the following: Sunflower Seed Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Choline chloride, Xanthan gum, Paprika, Taurine, Vitamin E supplement, Zinc sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Niacin, Thiamine mononitrate, Calcium pantothenate, Manganese sulfate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin A acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Copper sulfate, Folic acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein (Min)||13.2%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||2.3%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.0%|
|Caloric Content||80 Calories/2.8 oz can|
169 Calories/6 oz can
|Case Size||Case of 12|
|Can Size||Small Can|
|Life Stage||All Life Stages|