- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Soft Chews (30ct) is a dog calming aid for normal environmental stress to promote relaxation with a once-a-day supplement
- Formulated with Tryptophan, Thiamine, Valerian Root, Chamomile, and Ginger Root for non-drowsy relaxation, balanced behavior and motion sickness
- Made with OptiLife3formula, a natural Ocean Kelp, provides Antioxidants and Prebotics to help support a healthy immune system and digestive health
- Veterinarian-formulated and recommended - Comfort Calm soft chews supplement have a high level of bioavailability for optimal absorption and uptake
- One (1) package contains 30 soft chew supplements - a 30 day supply for dogs and puppies (over 12 weeks old) up to 75 lbs
Vet's Best Comfort Calm Soft Chews (30ct) is a dog calming aid to help reduce the effects of normal environmental stress and promote relaxation and balanced behavior for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity or discontentment with a Once-A-Day soft chew supplement. Perfect for dogs that experience stress during travel, thunderstorms, separation anxiety, boarding, and grooming. Each daily Comfort Calm soft chew contains a carefully formulated blend of Tryptophan, Thiamine, Valerian Root, and Chamomile to support balanced behavior, non-drowsy relaxation, and help to reduce separation anxiety. Ginger Root is added to manage and ease motion sickness related to travel.
OptiLife3 Formula that contains natural Ocean Kelp which provides antioxidants to help reduce the effects of normal environmental stress and to help support a healthy immune system along with Prebiotics to help support digestion and ingredient uptake. Vet's Best Soft Chews Supplements are extra moist, made with vet-quality, natural ingredients, great tasting, and have efficacious formulations with a high level of bioavailability for optimal absorption.