- 25% Less Fat than CORE® Original Formula
- For Weight Loss/Maintenance
- Protein-Rich: Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Chicken Meal
- Includes Antioxidants, Omega Fatty Acids, Glucosamine & Probiotics
- Made with Naturally Gluten-Free Ingredients
- Complete and Balanced for Everyday Feeding
- Wellness® CORE® is based on the nutritional philosophy that pets, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a diet mainly comprised of meat. Each formula is packed with a high concentration of quality animal protein, without fillers or grains, along with a proprietary blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements.
- This unique, grain-free recipe supports and nurtures your pet’s inside…their essence…their core.
- To create a protein-focused diet the Wellness Way, we carefully control the quality and quantity of the ingredients we use, and pay close attention to the individual properties of each inclusion. From source to bowl, we make no exceptions!If you are looking for a food with more meat and no grains, CORE is truly a more thoughtful alternative. This diet delivers the meat content you’re looking for, while creating a balanced profile of high quality, natural ingredients appropriate for everyday feeding.
- Supporting your pet's inner wellbeing.
- In a word… balance. Unlike many grain-free diets, we've considered your pet's whole health by ensuring the overall nutritional equation remains appropriate for everyday feeding. Higher protein can also mean higher fat, minerals and calories. By thoughtfully selecting specialized ingredients and managing nutritional ratios, CORE delivers protein-focused nutrition thoughtfully - with balance, not excess.
- This is grain-free nutrition the Wellness Way® - thoughtfully-balanced, nutrient-dense and created from the highest quality, cutting-edge natural ingredients. A diet so unique you can see it in your pet's weight, coat, digestion and overall radiance. Unlock your pet's core health with Wellness CORE.
- We are proud to offer this choice in the Wellness line of natural food for pets. This diet supports our continued belief that thoughtfully balanced natural nutrition is the foundation of wellbeing, happiness and longevity we want for all of our family members, including our animals.
Our favorite senior or weight loss formula. The perfect combination of higher protein, reduced fat, and fewer carbohydrates. CORE® Reduced Fat Recipe is a more thoughtful grain-free alternative for dogs over 1 year who are less active or need to lose weight.
Grain-Free, Protein-Focused Nutrition for Dogs
What is Protein-Focused Nutrition?
Why is CORE® different?
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Broccoli, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||33%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||10%|
|Crude Fat (Max)||12%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||8.5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||2.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.4%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||400 IU/kg|
|Glucosamine HCl (Min)||250 mg/kg|
|Chrondroitin Sulfate (Min)||200 mg/kg|
|Beta-Carotene (Min)||5 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms||80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Protein Source||Chicken, Turkey|