- Optimal Caloric Intake to Support Healthy Body Weight.
- 4 Animal Protein Sources for High Energy Needs and Lean/Strong Muscles.
- Omega 3 and 6 Mix to Help Support Healthy Skin & Coat.
- Sophisticated Tastes- When it comes to taste, small breed dogs have discerning palates. With satisfaction guaranteed, we use real turkey to provide a natural taste that little dogs love, without loading their diet with fat.
- Higher Energy Needs- The extra energy your small dog needs should come from protein and not just fat. To help maintain optimal weight and healthy body mass, we use 4 quality animal protein sources including deboned turkey, chicken, salmon, and menhaden fish meals.
- Up to 50% Longer Life Spans- With a life expectancy of up to 20 years, small breed’s life-systems need nutritional support to stay strong. Our Complete Health Recipe is packed with antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, vitamins and minerals to help support cellular health.
- Smaller Digestive Tracts- Small breeds need to get lots of nutrition from the little portions they consume. We include live, naturally-occurring microorganisms to support digestive health and we ensure optimal nutrient absorption through our Digestool® confirmation studies – less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients in the body.
- Need for Skin & Coat Support- Life indoors with extra lap time and petting means that little dogs need nourished skin that produces a healthy coat. To support healthy skin, we add flaxseed and salmon oil as part of our WellCoat® Omega 3 & Omega 6 Mix.
With mighty souls but little bodies, your small breed dog has a unique physical composition that creates special nutritional needs. Our Small Breed Complete Health Adult Turkey & Oatmeal Recipe is designed to support the unique health needs of smaller dogs through nutrient-rich whole foods.
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Barley, Rye Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Pea Fiber, Tomatoes, Salmon Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Beta-Carotene, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
|Vitamin E (Min)||400 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min)||100 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||3.00%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.50%|
|Total Microorganisms (Min)||20,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Breed Size||Small Breed|
|Grain Content||With Grain|
|Life Stage||All Life Stages|